6 Week Brik Boot Camp
Brik starts January 5th!
Each BRIK program includes:
- Brik Orientation: Physical assessments (optional: body weight, body fat %, inches)
- Step-by-step meal plan
- Kaia Kook Book (over 100 Kaia-approved recipes)
- Nutritional guidance and support
- Fit testing (track growth of strength)
- 18 Kaia cross-training workouts (3 levels of modifications to accommodate all athletic abilities)
- 6 Kaia Flow workout (Power Yoga or Pilates)
- 6 Kaia Ventures (long and steady run or walk) or 6 Juicy Athletic Moves – JÄM Classes
- Personal training in a group atmosphere
- SWAG (Kaia gear)
- End of BRIK obstacle course & after-party to celebrate all your hard work!
Results to expect:
- Weight and body fat loss
- Improved strength and stamina
- Greater flexibility
- Increased endurance
- Greater confidence
We call this program Brik because each session builds upon skills that were learned and perfected in the previous session. At the offset, we perform a physical fitness assessment so that Kaia Koaches know your level and limits. Another physical assessment is conducted after 3 weeks to measure your progress, and then again at the end of the program to document your outstanding fitness results. This helps you see your progress and encourages you to continue.
Because weight loss is 80 percent nutrition and 20 percent exercise, we make a point of putting together a healthy nutritional plan for our girls. Kaia F.I.T. offers 3 levels of nutritional guidance to meet individual needs. These are:
- Balance – a diet for people happy with their fitness, but who want fuel for performance
- Strength – this program gives a boost to your health and fitness
- Kaia – a diet that helps people who are ready to change and want to lose weight
We also offer tools, such as shopping lists, Kaia cookbook, weekly recipes, food journals and so much more.
Our Brik Boot Camp always ends with a big celebration. Awards are handed out at the end of the six weeks to the Kaia Queen (who’s lost the most weight), Kaia Cinch (lost the most inches), Kaia FIT (for the most body fat lost), Kaia Mile (for the person who runs the fastest mile), and much more.
River: 75 Cowan Drive, Reno, NV 89509
Midtown: 820 So. Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89502
Tahoe: 799 Southwood Blvd, Incline Village, NV
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
775-657-6478 or firstname.lastname@example.org